Thursday, January 18, 2018

Magnolia Get Well Tilda Valentine Love Note Card



Hello sweet readers,

I just cannot believe it is mid January! It has been so warm here that I dread the thought of what the upcoming summer might be like! Our temps are Spring temperatures and we've had almost no rain. The mountains are usually snowcapped and have nothing on them. The two times the mountains did get snow, it was gone the next day because it is so warm. Ugh! We get dry and warm while the east coast of our country has been buried in frigid temperatures and feet of snow!

I couldn't sleep the other night, again, and made this little card between midnight and 4:30 AM, LOL. It doesn't have frills, but it is pretty cute. I chose the new Get Well Tilda and the accompanying EKG line die. The mat die is also Magnolia, but I don't know its name. Here she is:





The inside has only the lower panel done. It features a really cute bow with red and white checked ribbon on which the manufacturer has printed, "I Love You" on it in black. Too cute!

This card is for sale ----->

My Etsy Shop


Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you like my creation. Please, if you have time, stop by my Etsy Shop. There might be something there that you might like to get! I'm always looking for a bargain, how about you?

I hope you will return again very soon!

XO,

Chris
#Tilda, #Magnolia Tilda, #Get Well Tilda, #Valentine's Day, #Love, #heartbeat, #EKG


I would like to enter my card into the following challenge:

Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia #154

All About Magnolia - Challenge #30 - Anything Goes

2 comments:

Janie Printz said...

Hi Chris, what a darling little card. Is this a new Tilda, haven’t seen it before. Hope all is well & the new year will be good to you & yours.
Hugs, Janie

laurie said...

This is so cute...and so sweet too!