Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Magnolia's Christmas Heart Tilda says, "I Adore You!"


Hello Dearest Readers,

Happy February! January has come and gone without any snow for us! I miss it! Now that we are in February, Spring is right around the corner. Spring is nice, but... next comes the dreaded heat of summer. Ugh! I hope this post finds each of you happy and well! Let's get into the mood for love since Valentine's Day is so quickly approaching!

If you haven't been to the Magnolia-licious Store lately, you may want to take a peek at the Touch of Love Collection that Diana has ready for you to ink up! Just follow either link posted in this paragraph!

Today begins a new challenge at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog. This time, we have something really fun and easy for you to do (so there are NO excuses, LOL). We really love to see your creations. I hope you will join the current challenge featuring

B-I-N-G-O!

How's that for a fun theme? Here is your bingo card:


You may go vertically, horizontally, or diagonally. I chose to use the top line going across. Here is my inspiration card for you:



Here is a close up of the flower cluster in which I used white, black, and red flowers:



Isn't Tilda cute? I chose to use Christmas Heart Tilda from the Lovely Christmas 2015 Collection. Isn't this stamp perfect for many purposes? I had this paper in my stash. Both of the papers are 12 x 12. I thought they were perfect for a card that could be given to a guy. I liked the black within the pattern. I also liked the embossed heart paper. I used lots of layering, as well as flowers. The panel with the partial heart has been elevated on dimensionals to give it depth. I especially love that little heart doily. I remembered I had them as I was drifting off to sleep one night, LOL. Luckily, I was able to remember it in the morning!

Here are the interior shots:





Keep in mind, that this card is meant for a gentleman. So, even though I have tons of flowers on the front, I tried to keep the interior panels free of all the "girly girl stuff," LOL. I was only moderately successful as I DID ADD lace and ribbons! LOL

I hope you will join the Bingo Challenge! We would so love to see your beautiful, creative designs! One lucky gal will be the recipient of a $20 gift certificate!



Thank you so much for stopping by!



I hope you will return again very soon!

XO,

Chris

3 comments:

stampingwithpeggie.blogspot.com said...

Too cute. Love the little doily heart.

Candy said...

Sweet as can be Chris!!
Big Hugs, Candy

Karen said...

Such a gorgeous card Chrissy!!