Saturday, January 12, 2008

A Wonderful Surprise!

I stated in the previous post that I was participating in a cybercrop at Scrap Lovers. It was so nice because it was about two weeks in length and points were not given for the layouts completed! I hate points! I am such a slow scrapper that points make me an automatic loser! I do one LO and someone else does 12 to my one!!! You know what I mean. The points do not make for a fair playing field, in my opinion. It's my opinion that if you participate once or ten times in one challenge, your name goes in once. Then, it's fair (that coming from the point of view of someone who would only have their name in the hat once, LOL) Thank you Scrap Lovers for NOT counting points!!!

I went to the Scrap Lovers site a few minutes ago to check the winners' thread, never thinking I had won anything. Imagine my surprise when I learned that I was one of the two Grand Prize winners!!! One winner was for a paper LO while the other was for a digi layout! My jaw fell. I was shocked! It actually took me a bit to recover from the shock!!! My LO entitled, "A Little Birdie Told Santa" was the winning paper LO. It is posted below. I was and am shocked. Here it is again:

Photobucket

A Little Birdie told Santa


I'm off to my scraproom now. I have a technique to present this week and I better get busy!

Have a good one!

Chris xo

4 comments:

Lauren M. said...

I know you're surprised but I'm not! This LO is absolutely awesome:) What did you win? Something fabulous???

Morgan said...

Congrats, that layout is great! What's the prize???

MichelleStrachan said...

OMG, you shouldn't be shocked! That was one AMAZING work of art!

Alison said...

Congratulations! Beautiful LO! What did you win?