Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas Crunch Time

Are you hustling trying to get things done? I have a few things left to do and they require time which is running short! I know I'll get them done, but will I get them done before the weekend? Doubtful!

I've been diligently working on layouts for my December DT projects at Happy Scrappin' Scrapbooking. Most of the supplies used for each LO below have come from this nicely stocked cyberstore. I love the Figgy Pudding PPs by Basic Grey. At first, I was a bit skeptical of the patterns, but as I began working with it, I was very pleased! Here are three of the layouts I did for the month of December. I'll post a couple of more on Thursday.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Baby's First Christmas


For this LO, I used a number of different stamps that I've recently collected. The ornament in the upper right is one of the first things I bought when I started scrapping in 2004. I've kept it stashed, where I would find it again, all that time. I just LOVE that sweet face!

Here is the second LO I'd like to share with you:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The Joy of Christmas


This LO uses the flower I showed you how to make in one of last week's postings. Again, I used the Figgy Pudding PP. You can't see it at all, but on the ornament are red and gold glittered dots to add some sparkle. I did ink around the photo in white to give some interest. DS was under 1 1/2 when we took this photo.

And now for my favorite of all - LO #3
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sleep in Heavenly Peace


Oh, I just love this photo! I was inspired by a television commercial which has a portion of the hymn playing during the commercial. I used the Quickutz Finale Font which I purchased at Happy Scrappin' Scrapbooking, too. The chipboard on either side of the LO was purchased at 4 Scrappy Sisters. The PP, again, is Figgy Pudding. I made the snowflakes on my Cricut.

Thank you so much for stopping by. I am so glad that you came to visit!

XOXO,

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE the way you used the BG on these layouts! LOVING the big present with the ornament!!

Morgan said...

Gorgeous! You've outdone yourself with these, they are absolutely stunning!!

Veronica said...

beautiful stuff chris I love it

Lauren M. said...

Beautiful!

Jana Eubank said...

Sweet layouts! I love your stamping on the first one. Can't wait to see the others!

Alison said...

Wow, these are just spectacular Chris!!! I love your work!!