Friday, September 7, 2007

I'm Halfway There

Well, thanks to Lauren, I was able to move my slide show from the left to the right! Now, I have to figure out the second half - how to get it to go vertically rather than horizontally! I figure if I add to my blog design, just a little at a time, I should eventually have something worth looking at!

Last night was a first. I worked on a LO for a long time. Murphy's Law came into play. Anything that could go wrong, DID go wrong! I may start all over today. I had ordered some PP from 4 SCRAPPY SISTERS and only had one sheet of the key pattern. That is no longer a paper I can use. I really liked it, too. I've never pitched a LO before.

There is a cybercrop coming up at HAPPY SCRAPPIN' SCRAPBOOKING at the end of September. This crop will be a bit different as it is a Crop for a Cause in support of the Susan G. Komen Foundation. Check it out!!!

Nicholas and Leandra are adjusting to life in Oregon. Mark and I miss him so dearly. I know it is a rite of passage to move away, but it doesn't make it any easier. There are changes and adjustments looming ahead - those holidays we used to spend together - Thanksgiving and Christmas - will now be spent apart. I am so very proud of the man Nicholas has become. As an editor for a Las Vegas newspaper, he gained so much expertise in this area that his new job is allowing him to do editorial work as well. His writing never ceases to amaze me. He has a flair for dry humor, analytical criticism, and assessing situations. He also has courage. I love you, Nicholas...

1 comment:

Lauren M. said...

Congrats Chris! Love all the LOs in your slide show:)